Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chicken Robot CrossFit SOCKS!

Chicken Robot CrossFit Socks

One leg is a Chicken. One Leg is a Robot. 
 We especially made these socks for the CrossFit community.  

We thought these socks were wacky, hilarious, and attention grabbing. I could just imagine some intense CrossFitters doing deadlifts, with blood running down the Chicken's leg. Intense imagery, I know.

Check out our Chicken Robot Socks on Amazon

Thanks for reading my blog about CrossFit Socks. 

My name is Andrew Deters, and I approve this message :)

1 comment:

  1. Yhao brand socks are so special that I have ordered many times! I sell them well in my store, many yoga lovers are satisfied with the non-slip yoga socks which can keep them stable no matter what activity they are performing. Yhao sock manufacturer

    ReplyDelete