Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The CrossFit Games 2012


The CrossFit Southern California Regionals will be taking place basically down the street from where we work, at the Pomona Fairplex from Friday May 11-13. We've decided to go down to the Regionals for a few reasons:

  1. To understand and learn more about the CrossFit culture and community
  2. To see how many people bought our CrossFit Socks
  3. To watch the Top 60 Men and Women CrossFitters compete
  4. To have a good time!
CrossFit Games Regional


Furthermore, we are gearing up for the CrossFit games in July 13-15. We have prepared a large order, and I mean a LARGE order of CrossFit socks to be ready for the CrossFit Games. Personally, this will be my first CrossFit event, so I will be very excited. I plan on bringing my camera, (or my Iphone 4S and yell at Siri to take pictures for me). Hopefully, I will see our collection of our signature CrossFit socks from Amazon on some of the athletes feet/calves.


 

So that's it! I hope to see everyone there at the Regionals! It's looking to be like an intense but fun event. Hope to see you all there!

Andrew Deters
Custom Sock Source

Ps. Amazon allowed us to create a shortlink to all of our CrossFit socks, for easy use. It is:

www.amazon.com/shops/UltimateCrossFitSocks

No comments:

Post a Comment